Cau Cau is one of the most modern vessels of her kind. Her design is oriented towards panoramic views.
The services available on board convert her into the ideal vessel for exploring the fascinating Lake Nahuel Huapi.
- BAR SERVICE – CATERING: We offer complete catering service to make your travel simple and worry free.
- UNIVERSAL ACCESS: The boat has ramps, bathrooms, and adapted spaces for people with disabilities.
- BOUTIQUE: An excursion is the perfect time to get in some shopping. In the on board store you can find T-shirts, souvenirs, and items that represent the local culture, as well as, sunscreen and other useful items for your adventure.
- FIRST AID: The boat is equipped with the necessary items and trained crew members to implement First Aid procedures.
- GUIDES SERVICE: The ship has a specialized guide staff for both lake and land tours.
- VIDEO AND DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY: You can get a digital record of your experience throughout the excursion.
- BATHROOMS: Large and luminous.
- 6 lifeboats (3 per hull). Each boat seats 50 people and is completely equipped.
- Fire detectors and fire extinguishing system: Smoke detectors, fire station, and emergency generator.
- Radar and Echo sounder
- GPS: Global Positioning System
- VHH, and GF; both with DSC (Digital Selective Calling) system
- Large internal communications system
- Closed circuit television monitoring system
- Secure automated ticket reading system for boarding and disembarking
DECK FLOOR PLAN